*fields are mandatory
- Industry : E-commerce
- Provided Service : Search Engine Marketing
How We Helped A Honey Brand Achieve 3x ROAS Across Various Channels Of Digital Marketing
Explore how we do it?
Finding pure, unadulterated, single-source & minimally processed honey has become next to impossible. Almost all brands in the market don’t share their procurement process from their customers, so that they can hide price discovery, product sourcing and distribution inefficiencies. The high cost of honey is passed onto consumers, while honey farmers are not given their due and squeezed to the last penny. To address these problems, one of our clients is selling unadulterated & single source honey using high-tech hives, following ethical practices that ensure happy farmers and no violence towards bees.
When the brand approached upGrowth, they were already selling through traditional marketing channels and strategies. Their objective was to explore digital marketing & offer their honey to as many consumers as possible. They were at a point in their journey where they had figured out how to get sales, however, they now needed to scale up their business considerably and make sure that they didn’t massively increase their CAC in the process.
Empathy, Research, Brainstorming & Plan
The goal seemed simple, but proved to be challenging as well. We needed to maximize the orders while keeping the CAC as low as possible. We were aware that we would have to build a multi-pronged, scalable strategy that would serve our clients well in the long run.
Here are some of the important elements of our holistic, long-term Amazon PPC strategy:
- We identified the keyword trend in the honey industry & targeted users with keywords that would not only educate them about the product, but also encourage them to place an order.
- We found that the conversion rate was higher on branded keywords as compared to generic keywords. Thus, we ran campaigns for brand promotion & awareness.
- We did A/B testing for multiple ad copies to understand user behavior & optimized campaigns/keywords/ad copies accordingly.
- We experimented with various ad sets, visuals and copies which helped us figure out which demographics and ads were working best to build our asset.
- Experimentation with the bid strategy proved successful to decrease the cost per result with quality leads.
- We also used the popular way to remarket by creating lookalike audiences and targeted them through different ads which helped improve the ROI on our ads.
Organic Search (SEO)
- We optimized on page strategy into the website; mainly focused on unique content, high search volume keywords, website loading speed issue, CLS issue, LCP issue etc.
- We added trending blogs with high search volume keywords and got more and more traffic on the website.
- We generated 5000+ quality backlinks, out of which 50%+ backlinks were do-follow.
Our holistic digital approach towards product marketing paid rich dividends and their sales started increasing exponentially. Following were the results we obtained:
Results we Achieved
Achieve Across Various Channels Of Digital Marketing
4.5 Times increase
6 Times Increase