*fields are mandatory
- Industry : E-commerce
- Provided Service : Inbound Marketing
How We Helped A Boutique Grow Steadily And Generate Revenue Upwards of $5 Million!
Explore how we do it?
Our client, a couture boutique, approached us, they were looking to generate steady sales instead of relying on “one and done” customers
Couture is a tricky business – you need to target a very specific customer who is loyal to the brand, or find leads who know and understand what bespoke clothing is, and are willing to invest in such pieces.
Empathy, Research, Brain Storming & Plan
We managed to help our client get over 500k users in a span of 6 months. What’s important to note here is that free channels (direct + organic search) were in the top 3, accounting for 48% and 12% of the new users, respectively. Social also played a significant role, bringing in about 20% of the new users.
- Average page view per session increased to an average of 6.5, with 8.77 being the highest – a clear indicator that customers were spending more time browsing and finalizing purchases, thereby boosting conversions.
- Average session time increased to 3+ minutes.
- The ecommerce conversion rate stood at just shy of 4%, 78k+ transactions and sales worth 5-million plus dollars.
- A dedicated focus on organic and social, coupled with an existing flow from direct visits, ensured that our client was able to make $5,032,901 in revenue in the period from February 2020 to July 2020.
Organic search is still king, especially when it comes to niche products meant for an exclusive clientele. Combined with an enticing social media strategy, we were able to bring in new costumers for our client and generate more sales. If you are looking to increase conversions and enhance your digital footprint, we’re pretty sure we can help – leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you!
Results we Achieved
Conversion Rate in %