*fields are mandatory
- Industry : E-commerce
- Provided Service : Amazon Marketing
How We Decreased The ACoS Of XOOX By 35%
Explore how we do it?
Crafting products that are in sync with the latest trends is a must for any lifestyle brand. One of our clients, XOOX, is a brand that offers customers stylish and comfy sheets. Their focus has always been to deliver quality sheets with a great aesthetic.
The challenge was to reduce the wasted spend, increase conversion rate & decrease ACoS while utilising the daily budget.
Empathy, Research, Brain Storming & Plan
When XOOX approached upGrowth, we had our work cut out for us: we needed to reduce the ACoS without affecting their monthly Amazon revenue. The solution? To create a scalable, multi-pronged strategy that would have long-term benefits for the client.
Here’s a snapshot of the main elements of our well-rounded, long-term Amazon PPC strategy:
- We made sure that we bid on every available campaign/targeting type.
- We adjusted the ad bids with respect to the keyword level ACoS/sales to keep the costs as low as possible without affecting efficiency.
- After identifying the correlation between Amazon PPC & organic sales, we optimised the product listing with the paid keywords.
- We did not go into the campaign with a predefined notion of what the bid adjustment should be. We went through extensive experimentation before we settled on the bid adjustment that worked best.
- We also generated awareness about the brand through Sponsored Brand campaigns.
- We did extensive experimentation and A/B testing with different keyword match types to ensure that we had the right one.
By optimising the product listings in paid search campaigns, and making a collective effort to generate awareness with sponsored brand campaigns, we were able to reduce the ACoS by 35% for XOOX.
Results we Achieved