Job Opening for PPC Executive
upGrowth is a digital marketing giant! We work with an array of business sectors and explore the avenues of growth hacking. We help identify the critical success components of online business, figure out the target market; and chalk out a ‘go-to-market’ strategy. Essentially, helps put together the nuts and bolts of an idea. We are a bunch of passionate folks who have worked with iconic brands like Google, Times Internet, and Digital Vidya. Scaled up users from 0 to 10’s of millions. Generate Leads and Grow Exponentially with our Growth Hacking, Digital Marketing, and IT Solutions.
You Would Be Responsible For the:
- Creating, developing & implementing effective paid ads strategies
- Executing & optimizing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Overseeing campaigns across several paid platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc)
- Knowledge of tools like GA4, GTM, Data Studio, Outbrain, Taboola is an added advantage
- Targeting selected audiences through researching keywords
- Managing campaign budgets & adjusting bids to optimize the ROI
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement
- Reporting KPIs to management regularly through various dashboards
- Producing engaging, clear & concise copy for campaigns
- Ensuring that campaigns are aligned across multiple channels
- Building and strengthening key relationships across PPC ad platforms and various vendors/platforms
- Reducing the risk of click fraud
- Staying current with PPC & SEM trends and techniques
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years experience in Google Ads/Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience managing budgets over $10,000/mo.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, lookups, charts).
- Ability to implement conversion pixel tracking, as well as integrate UTM tagging for Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and dashboard creation
- Understanding digital marketing concepts and SEO is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Analytically minded and strong in arithmetic
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field
- Google Ads certification is an advantage but not essential
Your Experience Counts:
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization on landing pages.
- Experience with managing Paid Social channels (e.g. LinkedIn/Twitter Ads).
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant.
upGrowth offers an opportunity to work with a wide range of clientele across various sectors. Be a part of our amazing team and take a step ahead in your career. If you are up for a remote jobs as a PPC Executive, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org