Job Opening for Marketing Content Writer
The general work scope of a marketing content writer is to spice up the content. And here, at upGrowth, the writer in you will be pleased. We work across different business sectors and domains. Apply now and take a step forward in your career.
If you think you are a good fit for content writing work from home job, contact upGrowth today.
- Research on topics like startup ecosystem, entrepreneurship, etc.
- Leverage research insights and generate engaging blog posts, presentations, web page content, etc.
- Build customer success stories, email campaign content, write white papers, and reports for business (B2B) audience
- Collaborate with product managers, sales and pre-sales teams, graphics designers, as well as members of the team to ensure the accuracy & alignment of content with the market
- Help to plan, monitor, and manage the company’s social media handles/profiles/posts.
- Stay abreast of the latest news, reports, and developments of the industry, besides contributing ideas for the refinement and development of the content strategy
- Act as a content strategist, not just a writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Creative, detail-oriented, and capable of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills are mandatory.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in the work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and positively motivate others
We at upGrowth can assist you with identifying the crucial success components of your online business, determining your target market, and developing a ‘go-to-market’ strategy. Essentially, help you shape your ideas and bring them to life. We are a group of dedicated professionals who have previously worked with well-known brands such as Google, Times Internet, and Digital Vidya. We have scaled up users from 0 to 10’s of millions and generated leads. Our teamwork has resulted in exponential growth with our Growth Hacking, Digital Marketing, and IT Solutions.
If you think you are a good match for our team, apply for this work-from-home, content writing job profile.
Email – email@example.com